Thursday, September 30, 2010

298.

Small Brown Bike : Like a Future With No Friend

I'm not used to being in front of the camera, but lately I've been modeling for my Studio I classmates. Somehow they are making me somewhat photogenic. I suppose that's what a good photographer is supposed to be able to do.

I'm going back to Cincinnati tomorrow night. You haven't been talking to me at all lately. I guess sending this letter is the only thing I can do now.

Remember when you said that things would never change? You liar. Because these days things in my life, they don't stay the same. You changer. Driving (at you). Thinking (of you). Tears scream down my face. Trying (for you). Talking (to you). An incoherent mess. Pulled up to your place with a script fully prepared. I'm acting. You stared with no applause. A broken leg review. I'm failing. (Failing with you) A drawer full of nothing, except old birthdays and business cards. And photos that seem like history. A history worth nothing. Like a future with no friend.




Photographs by Elle Harrer

No comments: