Thursday, October 7, 2010

299.

Merchant Ships : Emo Song

I feel like I'm starting to sound like a broken record. I'm the champion of making the same mistakes twice, sometimes more than that. Except right now I don't feel like I'm making mistakes. I feel like I'm living and letting my heart make all the decisions. If loving is living, then I'm living to the fullest, regardless of if that leads me to more weeks of not being able to eat or sleep without night terrors. Everything that was said and done this weekend felt so incredibly right so how can it be so incredibly wrong? It's not. I'm living. Hearing "I love you" at the end of the night and at the beginning of each day is enough for me, even if that means we're still a long way away from making things right again.

We're strangers! We're playing twenty questions, we're fucking, falling in love, we're fucking falling apart. Soon we're just strangers with history. I keep looking at the life around me, it's so full of you and it won't seem to leave me alone. I tried to run away, but you beat me to it. I can't keep pretending that you're still the same, I'm too anxious to exist but I must say, thanks for the last two years, I couldn't of asked for a better time. My only regret is that has to end, tears in my eyes, tears in my mouth. I've cried more than a man should, but I think that it's okay, forever's not something that we will ever have. "Suck it up baby boy." No, I know, I'll be OK, give me a few months to forget your name. I never asked you to leave.

No comments: