Tuesday, September 28, 2010

297.

Paul Baribeau : Last Time

Another weekend in Cincinnati is approaching. Basically every two to three weekends I'm in Cincinnati. It makes shooting easier, but doesn't really help the moving on process. Hopefully I will get out of this funk I am in and will start enjoying life again.

You're here for a reason. You're living and breathing. And if you keep on trying someday you'll find out why. If I love you and miss you because I probably haven't seen you in a long, long time. Just don't let it be the last time you come into my life. Maybe all this rock'n'rollin' adds up to nothing but right now it's the only thing that keeps me going. And this road leads home if I turn the car around but for now I gotta keep on moving. Just don't let it be the last time you come into my life. I could write you a letter but I don't know where to send it. Hope it's better where you're headed than wherever you are. Everywhere I go everyone I know comes with wonder how many more I can fit inside this crowded, crazy heart. Just don't let it be the last time you come into my life.

No comments: