Tuesday, September 15, 2009

226.

Lemuria: Dog

I have finally started school. It feels good to be productive again. I wish that I didn't have to "re-learn" darkroom procedures and I could just get right down to it.

Even though I am more than disgusted with you, I still have this urge to call you. Part of me wishes that we were never romantically involved so that I could call you and tell you about my day and ask you about yours. I wish that things happened differently. I still feel like you haven't really told me the extent of your thoughts and feelings and that the most important parts have been left out. I need to start meeting people here, so that I can leave you there and the forgetting process can begin.

I feel like you've died and I want you back. But I know that I will never see you again. Walking around trying to keep my mouth shut while the pity piles up. Like a goddamn dog with it's tail between it's legs, ashamed of trying to butter up your obituary. At least I can say I tried with you





No comments: