Thursday, September 3, 2009

225.

Lemuria: Hey I'm Over Here

School starts in five days. I really need to be involved with something and spend all my time, energy, and mind on it. I need to be productive. I keep having nightmares about you and waking up from cold sweats. My bed has never seemed so big and empty. I wish you'd just let me in and tell me what's going through your head. If this was anyone else, I'd leave. For some reason. I'm sticking around.

I get nervous with you. My hands forget how to tie shoes. You're just pretending to think our emotions are ambiguous. So could you admit you missed me? I won't leave until you kiss me. You're my true north. So incandescent my eyes are reluctant to stretch a glance into a stare. I open up my eyes and see that no ones there. So before you trail off give me attention. Please don't leave until you kiss me.

No comments: