Thursday, November 13, 2008

062.

Hearing I'll Believe In Anything last night was a beautiful end to a stressful day. When I got out of class and into my car to drive to the barn, I got several phone calls from the Kelseys telling me that Dobbin's stall was chained up. So I frantically drove downtown to the courthouse to have my mom do something. She gave me a check for the remaining amount I owed Leigh for boarding and I went to Lowe's and bought a bolt cutter. When I got to the barn I cut open a few links of the chain and got him out. Someone called the police and I honestly thought I was going to get arrested even though she had unlawfully chained up my horse. The police officer was on my side and pretty much thought Leigh was crazy. Leigh said to the police officer that she was going to sue me for the chain if I don't leave money and that I should be arrested for destruction of property. The police officer wrote her report, wished me good luck, pet Dobbin, and then left. Now I'm at a lovely barn with lovely people and Dobbin seems really happy.

No comments: