Thursday, November 13, 2008

063.

Architecture in Helsinki: Kindling

Winter's loneliness is beginning to kick in.

I'm glad you came into see me today, seeing that I haven't seen you in almost a week and usually I see you everyday. It's nice to know that you think to peek into the store to see if I'm working. You used to just stroll on by. At this point in time, I just want someone to talk to, not necessarily date, just so that thoughts of you leave my mind. I wish that wasn't the only solution.

I really need a new job or another job in addition to the one that I have. I have so many things to pay for and do not have nearly enough funds to pay for it all. $70 for my cell phone. $70 for the added amount to my car insurance from an accident that wasn't my fault. $14 per bag of grain for Dobbin and Hope, who knows how often I'll have to buy them. $8.79 and a overdraft charge. Plus the expense of gas, having a social life, and saving for my future life in Chicago. I guess it really doesn't seem like much but before I used to get by just fine and now I'm constantly strapped for cash. I'm afraid I won't be able to move to Chicago in May, like I had planned. I guess staying in Cincinnati for another summer wouldn't be so horrible, but I'd like to get adjusted to the city before I dive into a competitive art school. Maybe I'll take a year off and travel with Kelsey around the country. I'm afraid that if I stay here for longer than another summer, I'll never leave.

You won't count to seven, it's usually 'til ten. To hell with Sydney girls, you're much better than them. On my mattress I've been drawing a line where I'll shut my eyes and where you should lie, if you should lie. I'll be a lighter of fires, you'll be the fighter of fires. Should I choose to stay here now all depends on buildings, buses, streets, trees, rain and friends. On my mattress I've been drawing a line where I'll shut my eyes and where you should lie, if you should lie. I'll be a lighter of fires, you'll be a fighter of fires.

No comments: