Monday, October 13, 2008

044.

Converge: The Broken Vow.

I can say that I had a fairly lovely weekend. Friday night I went to Bikehaus II and saw friends that I don't often see. I loved seeing Lee and Burg, especially since they are always so concerned about me. I wish I saw them both more but live so far away. Lee is the only male that knows everything about me and even when I disappoint him, he's always there to support me and give me advice that I'm too stupid to take. I wish I listened to him more often. I guess he is my other half that is very skeptical of everyone and find the bad in any situation of mine to prevent me from making mistakes. I always said that if he didn't end up marrying Kara, I would marry him in a heartbeat. I want him in my life forever.

"Everytime you see him, you light up like I've never seen before." Somedays I really wish you'd have your head on straight. But that would make me love you even more.

Those nights we had and the trust we lost. The sleep that fled me and the heart I lost, it all reminds me just how callous and heartless the true cowards are. And I write this for the loveless and for the risks we take. I'll take my love to the grave as tired and worn it is.

No comments: