Friday, September 24, 2010

295.

Pedro the Lion : Of Minor Prophets and Their Prostitute Wives

I wrote you another letter. I'm still deciding on whether I should send it or not. Maybe when I won't be seeing you for awhile and you can think about what I have to say. I'm feeling even more stupid as the days go by that you don't talk to me.

All the time you were burning my letters you were only acting the part. You think without me you'll get on much better but you don't even know your own heart. Come home, darling. Come home quickly. Come home, darling. All is forgiven, so come home quickly. I treated you as if you were a princess. You treated me like a cop. I gave you boundaries to save you from certain death dangling from the end of the rope. Come home, darling. Come home quickly. Come home, darling. All is forgiven, so come home quickly. But your still playing for a love you'll never find outside of these arms of mine. The whole town is one step behind you with the hang man on call. They've got the judge and you're convicted without a plea . Darling, they will listen to me.

No comments: