Tuesday, December 1, 2009

258.

Going back to Cincinnati was extremely necessary. Not only did it remind me of why I left in the first place, but also of the people I really care about. It was weird sleeping in a room that's mine but not really mine. I visited my old house and the new owner showed us the new additions and fixes. I didn't really want to see all the changes they made because most of them my dad wanted. My family is actually proud of me for once. It seems that up until this point, I was just another person in the room but for once they noticed that I'm actually doing what I want to do and I'm doing well.

I'm really glad you're back in my life. l wish I could say that we'll never stray again, but that seems to be our cycle. For some reason I dream about you when I sleep next to you, I wish I knew why. We talked about a lot of important things and some not so important things. Even though I kept remembering why we stopped being friends, I kept remembering why you were in my life in the first place.

Three weeks left of this semester. Three weeks to shoot, print, spot, and matte. I'm going to be working my ass off.


No comments: