Monday, November 2, 2009

249.

The realization that I care about people far more than they do me, kills me. I offer so much more than I receive and I feel like that is how it is always going to be. I'm getting on fine without you now. The fact that you've found someone new doesn't hurt me anymore, but the fact that you cannot even maintain a friendship due to the distance makes me feel a whole lot of emotions I do not want to feel. I'm not sure if I should feel worthless and offended or if I should feel sorry for you and your lack of making real connections with people. Coming back to Cincinnati again will be an interesting endeavor. November 23-29 I'll be in Cincinnati. I was planning on limiting the list of people I spend time with. Then I realized that I have so much due for my photography final that I need to spend time with as many people as possible, considering my lack of models in Chicago.

No comments: