Sunday, September 27, 2009

231.

Paul Baribeau : I Thought I Could Find You

Often times, I wish I never dreamed. Waking up each morning to disappointment is making waking up even more difficult. There are still so many things I'd like to say that I won't ever have the chance to say.

I thought I could find you if I walked through a snow storm, as if you were hiding, under a white isle of snow. And I thought I could find you if I sat through a rainstorm, as if you were made of the same stuff as lightning. And I thought I could find you if I held on to an ice cube, as if you would be there when my hand opened. And I thought I could find you if I never closed my eyes, as if you might flash, like a camera. 'Cause you are made of the softest parts of snow, and the quite sound of rain, and the warm stuff that melts the ice cube, and the force that moves the waves. And i thought I could find you



Aaron Casey ; Latonia, KY.

No comments: