Thursday, May 7, 2009

188.

I visited Syd's grave for the first time in four years. I had to go to two cemeteries to find her, but I found her. I wasn't quite as emotional as I thought I would be. Driving there and thinking about seeing it made me cry, but once I was there, I didn't cry at all. It took four years for me to do it, but I did it.

Lately I've been hanging out with new people or people I haven't seen it awhile. Regardless of all the shit Cincinnati talks, it's refreshing to surround myself in new environments and with new people. Talking to Luke a couple weekends ago has really made me feel better, even though we haven't spoken since. I'm hoping to have lunch with him and catch up. I miss my few select friends that I had before. I'm not abandoning anyone. It's healthy to have new things and people come into your life.

I have six days left of school. Next week will be a huge joke but I guess I can't complain. Six more days until I can start my life for myself. I go to Chicago in two weeks to have a financial aid meeting and look at some apartments. Then sometime in July I have a portfolio review and orientation. I'm so excited for this even though I'm extremely stressed out with the whole money factor. I've been trying to gut out my room as much as possible and gather things to sell. I'm hoping to have a yard sale sometime soon.






1 comment:

R said...

i miss you. lets see each other soon. love you.