Monday, March 9, 2009

148.

La Dispute: Such Small Hands.

I had a fairly decent weekend for once, except now I'm really sick. Annalise and I went to Columbus for Bathe in Bleach. I thought I was going to have to sit through some really shitty bands but they were all pretty good. The bathroom at Legion of Doom made me want to vomit. Saturday we went to Louisville. I didn't really go for any of the bands. I only ended up watching Smooth's band. Went to Spinelli's with Annalise, Kelsey, Smooth, and Dusty. Levi and Dylan disappeared somewhere? I really like Louisville and kind of want to move there.

All of the pieces fell together this weekend. I can't believe you thought you could get away with it.

I think I saw you in my sleep, darling, I think I saw you in my dreams. You were stitching up the seams on every broken promise that your body couldn't keep.I think I saw you in my sleep. I thought I heard the door open, oh no, I thought I heard the door open but I only heard it close. I thought I heard a plane crashing, but now I think it was your passion snapping. I think you saw me confronting my fear. It went up with a bottle and went down with the beer and I think you ought to stay away from here. There are ghosts in the walls and they crawl in your head through your ear. I think I saw you in my sleep, lover, I think I saw you in my dreams. You were stitching up the seams on every mangled promise that your body couldn't keep. I think I saw you in my sleep.










No comments: