Thursday, March 5, 2009

147.

Pedro the Lion : Second Best.

I wonder if I will always be the girl to date while waiting for an exgirlfriend to come back. If I'll never really be the one someone wants. It seems to be a reoccuring event. So much for being a strong person. So much for never feeling this alone again.

I have never wanted to be so violent.

The motel, the distances, cave into kisses cold and wet familiar exchanges, like needle pulling thread. The empty movements that once were so inspired. Desperate attempts to fan the flames without a fire. The mattress creeks beneath the symphony of misery and cum, still we lie jerking back and forth and blurring into one. Second best oh second best, I can learn to live with this. Plus I really need a rest. After all what's wrong with second best? What's wrong with second best?



Photography by Larry Clark.

No comments: