Monday, January 26, 2009

119

Regardless of what has been bothering me lately, I had a pretty decent weekend. I think I have said all I needed to say and my friends have given the best advice they can. Friday night I went to Grammar's with everyone. Felt extremely awkward and upset but in the end I was surrounded by almost everyone I love. Saturday night was extremely weird but I enjoyed myself. Aaron called wanting to hang out but we didn't end up doing that. I wish we had, I miss him so much. I ended up at a party in Covington with everyone from the previous night. When we walked in there was a "fashion show". Before the fashion show there was supposedly a poetry reading and band or something? I spent most of the evening talking to Mitch. I need to talk to a man about my current situations so that I can better understand what the fuck I'm doing. Although I heard nothing I wanted to, I'm at ease now. Ended the evening dancing a bit and sleeping in my own bed.

No comments: