Monday, January 5, 2009

100.

In the nine years I have spent with horses, I have never had an injury this bad, which is actually not that bad at all. I went to my uncle's office today for x-rays. He said that when you lay on your side your spine is supposed to curl on the bottom (I forget the medical term) but mine doesn't, it's abnormally straight. Other than that, nothing bad showed up on my x-rays. Then I went down the road to his chiropractor friend. The massage was painful but helped me walk with more ease. The shock therapy was very uncomfortable. The stretches made me feel like an idiot. He only expects that I'll need therapy the rest of the week and I should start feeling better. I'm not allowed to ride for awhile which is going to kill me. I hope there's only bad weather this week so I won't feel so terrible not riding.

I think I would enjoy digital photography more if I knew more about Photoshop. Someone teach me the ways. Also, I really want a wide-angle lense. I finally got a flash for my 35mm so I'm all set for this semester's area of concentration. [If you don't mind being naked under sheets, you should probably volunteer to model for me.]

No comments: