Friday, December 19, 2008

083.

I saw two movies today, both of which made me really sad. I saw Milk with Kalnow and it was really good but had a really depressing ending. I don't usually cry over movies, with the exception of Pay it Forward, but this one made me cry. I saw Twilight with KSwain, Jenn, and Amanda. I told myself I wasn't going to like it and just enjoy time with friends. I'm somewhat mad at myself for liking it. But the awkward sexual tension between the main characters made it hard to not enjoy, even though it made me lonely. Fuck winter.

I listened to the mix I made you last Christmas. For the past nine months I've found myself hating you and disgusted in who you've become. Now, for some reason, I find myself missing you and I hate myself for it. I shouldn't miss you or anything about you.

Hopefully over break I'll get to spend some time with Aaron. It sucked having to tell him I couldn't hang out last night because I really wanted to. I miss our friendship. Summer memories with him and Chris were the best, regardless of whatever everyone has to say about them.

No comments: