Monday, November 17, 2008

065.

Chairlift: Bruises

Today was miserable. I'm sick and hopeless. I was hoping today you'd remember and make my day, but of course you forgot. And of course I was left disappointed. I wish I had the money for a vacation and just leave Cincinnati for a few days. Thanksgiving is next week, the first of many painful events.

I tried to do handstands for you. I tried to do headstands for you. Every time I fell on you yeah every time I fell. I tried to do handstands for you, but every time I fell for you I'm permanently black and blue, permanently blue for you. I tried to do handstands for you. I tried to do headstands for you. Every time I fell on you yeah every time I fell I tried to do handstands but every time I fell for you
I'm permanently black and blue, permanently blue for you. I grabbed some frozen strawberries so I could ice your bruisy knees but frozen things they all unfreeze and now I taste like all those frozen strawberries I used to chill your bruisy knees. Hot July ain't good to me. I'm pink and black and blue. I got bruises on my knees for you and grass stains on my knees for you. Got holes in my new jeans for you.

No comments: