Thursday, November 6, 2008

059.

I cannot compete with three and a half years or any other thin, beautiful girl to pass your way. Why do I still try?

The past couple weeks haven't been so great. The police officer from my accident took my statement down wrong so when my insurance company compared the statements, they didn't believe me. Ben's statement supposedly wouldn't matter either. So now I'm stuck paying for a new front bumper on a new SUV when it wasn't even my doing. As awful as it sounds, recent events have made me want to move even more. I know I can't run from my problems, but I'm excited to start a new life for myself, hopefully one with good people and good times. I love my few select friends here that are worth staying in Cincinnati for but I just can't do it. Winter is coming and its the first winter in two years that I will be spending alone. Winter also includes the seven year anniversary of my dad's death and his seventy-fifth birthday. I know my life would be so different had he not passed away, but I like to think that I would be happier.

No comments: