Wednesday, November 5, 2008

058.

I have never really been interested in politics, probably because it is always the topic of coversation in my family. Or maybe I'm just an ignorant American. But seeing that I cannot legally vote, I don't find it necessary to display my "candidate pride." I can only hope that Obama will provide the change that this country needs and that's a pretty full plate.

A few weeks after Luke and I broke up and had our incident, Becca told me that the only place I was allowed to cry was the shower. Once I got out, I had to force myself to smile and live the day, whether it was enjoyable or not. It helped for awhile until I bottled in so many emotions that the smallest things made me burst into an emotional breakdown. Last night I got in the shower, simply to just cry. I haven't had a good cry in a few weeks, which is something that most would be thankful for. But because I find my friends less and less easy to talk to, crying is my only emotional outlet. Riding and photography are only distractions that cannot last twenty-four hours a day, 7 days a week. I wish I was doing manual again this year instead of digital because it would take up more of my time. I guess I could do both and just not have a life outside of that. I need something different to channel my mind on.

No comments: