Monday, September 29, 2008

035.

Ben and I are temporarily working together which is a blast and a bit depressing at the same the time. It would have been nice if he would have danced around the store in hot pants like he said he would. Oh well. I've been working on being a better, generous person, mindful of others' feelings and needs. I've also given up on quite a few people that were probably not beneficial to my life to begin with. Although this is emotionally draining, I feel accomplished. Sometimes I wonder how things would have turned out had I made different decisions but I've realized that I have to live in the present and not in the past. I worked my ass off to get my first portfolio review finished and my instructor really likes what I've been doing lately. Hopefully I won't get distracted and can continue producing work that I like and is up to her standards. This is all for now.



Photograph by Ryan McGinley.

No comments: