Friday, September 12, 2008

021.

I talked to Aaron today. It was weird at first trying to think of topics to talk about before I got to the point, considering how we used to talk for hours about anything. I pretty much told him that I know I messed up a lot over the course of our friendship/when we were talking, but everyone makes mistakes, I'm just trying to fix mine. I'm really glad that he agreed and thought it actually would be fun to see each other once he's moved out and all settled. I'm sure a lot of people will be upset with me for trying to be his friend again, but I have to take everything I heard he said about me with a grain of salt. I'm not sure who to trust anymore or if I am even capable of trusting at all anymore. I think back at everytime we hung out and how I threw away someone great, even if its thinking about the late night visits at Kroger just so we wouldn't go a day without seeing each other. I often think about how strong our friendship would be, had I not done the things that I did. I just really miss the beginning of this past summer spending everyday with him and Chris. Somehow I felt so comfortable with him and felt like I could tell him anything without him judging me. I hope it all comes back and that "time has solved everything."




Photograph by Nan Goldin.

No comments: