Saturday, August 16, 2008

008.

I had a dream last night that Aaron called to see how I was doing and then told me some things that I didn't want to hear. I almost wish it wasn't a dream so that I can tell myself that my emotions and effort weren't completely wasted and that he could finally be truthful with me and not spoon-feed me lies that will make me feel better. Things at home have been getting better, partially because I have given in and stopped fighting for what I want or feel that I need. I spent the night home last night and just watched TV with my mom and her boyfriend. It was nice, I suppose. I figure I'm leaving in a few months and might as well not have a horrible relationship with my family. My brother and sister started to just call to see how I'm doing, rather than lecturing me about how my life plan has no logic or anything of the sort. I'm just going to keep things kosher while I'm still living in Cincinnati- no grudges, no hate, no nothing.



No comments: