Friday, August 15, 2008

007.

I had a wonderful birthday, the best birthday I've had in a long time. Chris took me to see Tropic Thunder. Then we went to his dad's place so I could meet him and his brothers. His dad showed me pictures from Iraq, mainly dead people with their brains all over the ground. Ended my evening with him by going to Kroger and getting me a red velvet birthday cake. It made me kind of sad that Aaron wouldn't come outside to say happy birthday. But I guess we are at that point now that we don't even care to know how each other are doing. I went to Blue Rock and so many people I love came to see me. Supposedly more of my friends came after I left, which was a bummer, but I'm glad they at least made the effort to come. Two people came that I really did not want there, but what I could I do?

No comments: