Tuesday, August 5, 2008

001.

I am starting a new life for myself. I am making changes to myself and the world around me. I'm worn out by people who are overdramatic and feel that other people's lives are any of their business. I've decided that I'm not going to date anyone for awhile. It has become tiresome giving my all to someone who I think cares about me, but in reality doesn't. Someone used to tell me that if I'm upset over something that won't matter in two years, it doesn't matter now. That's the way I'm going to start living my life. I wish I would have taken that advice long ago, but I've realized that I am stubborn and often don't listen to advice that I really should take into consideration. Here's to a new life. Here's to accomplishing my dreams without being pulled down by anyone or anything.


No comments: