Tuesday, November 9, 2010

307.

Lemuria : It's Not a Lie, It's a Secret

I never thought I could say I feel relieved to not have you in my life, but I am. You're going to drown in your own selfish lifestyle and behavior. You're going to continue having friends and lovers that don't really care about you. Someday when you're old and there's no one there to take care of you, you'll regret how you've treated me.

I also never thought I'd meet someone else so soon. Even if this doesn't work out, I feel so much better. I need to start surrounding myself with people who love and care about me unconditionally, and not just whenever it is convenient. I need to start focusing on myself again.

Let's fog up some more windows, clutter up in the back of your rusty car. I'm a little nervous, I haven't done this in quite awhile. There's a lot of inches, receiving all those wonderful kisses. Things are falling right into place. I think I've been kissing all those things I've been missing. I think I've been missing everything moving slow.

No comments: