Monday, November 1, 2010

305.

RVIVR: Real Mean

I'm getting on much better now. Maybe you ignoring all of my attempts at communication is actually good for me. I've never been good at letting people go and you just seem to not really care at all. It is just strange to think that our downward spiral came out of nowhere and one day we're waking up next to each other, and the next we're not even speaking.

Now I just need my motivation back.

I read back over things that I wrote three years ago and I'm ten years older. Time moves fast and time moves slow. Before you told me that I'd fucked up worse than none before, you whispered that I was a better person than you. I disagreed then, don't anymore. And what's the use? I know that you're just sore to lose. Cause I was never half as bad as you were bad to me. Being real not being mean. You tried to twist it. I tried to fix it more than you could ever know. To do things to be your friend and make it right. To find a thread that I could start to sew. You're old enough to know the difference between being real and being mean.

No comments: