Sunday, October 17, 2010

303.

Modest Mouse: Whenever You Breathe Out, I Breathe In

I push you away so that you can realize how you've been treating me. Instead I think you've realized you don't care.

My mind is always somewhere else, usually replaying happy scenes over and over in my head. I've had some very cryptic dreams lately that have made me want to study latent dreaming even more.

I want my life back.

Hey, haven't seen you around in a while. I didn't go to work for a month. I didn't leave my bed for eight days straight. I haven't hung out with anyone 'cause if I did, I'd have nothing to say. I didn't feel angry or depressed. I didn't feel anything at all. I didn't want to go to bed and I didn't want to stay up late. When you're living your life, well, that's the price you pay. Whenever I breathe out, you're breathing it in. Whenever I breathe out, you take it in again. I'm feeling this positive/negative, positive/negative.

No comments: