Monday, July 12, 2010

289.

If things go as smoothly as they have been, I will be extending my stay in Cincinnati until the first weekend in September. Michael and I will be apart for a month and a half starting in two weeks and I'd like some time in between his tour and my leaving for school to decide if we can both do this. I think we have a good thing going and I'm not going to let distance ruin it for me. I only have class Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday so we can trade off visiting on the weekends as long as we're not working. I think a visit once or twice a month will suffice considering we are both busy people.

On the other hand, I cannot wait to start this semester. I'm taking two shooting classes one being twice a week and the other being once a week. Studio will be extremely helpful for me and hopefully enhance my lighting skills and knowledge. I am not really looking forward to my digital class but it is required. I suppose it would be a disadvantage to my education to not try to get everything out of the class that I can considering that most clients will want digital. Sometimes I wish instant gratification didn't exist in the photo world except for instant film. I am also looking forward to my Theories of Personality class. It should be really interesting and maybe I can better understand some of the people who have hurt me and helped me.

No comments: