Monday, October 26, 2009

246.

Touche Amore : Always Running, Never Looking Back

Productivity is the only thing that will get me through this winter.

Touche Amore and La Dispute are playing here next month before I come back to Cincinnati. I need to start going out more and experiencing different groups of people. I have a portraiture project due soon. I wish I was home so I would have more subjects.

My eyes are weak so I can never focus on decisions that have left me hopeless. I've chiseled my initials in the shovel that I’ve been using to dig my own hole. I’m driving faster in the wrong direction thinking this was expected. I've lost my mirrors in the crashes, so looking back just can’t happen. Living up to how we feel about ourselves, one foot in the grave one foot in our mouth.

No comments: