Thursday, July 9, 2009

217.

La Dispute : The Last Lost Continent

The optimistic outlook that I've had all summer is rapidly turning to a pessimistic one. All I can do is hope that everything will work itself out in the end and that I learn how to make myself happy.

Put your hand into my hand and lay your head into my chest. You are all that I have left here. We are all that we have left. We are the lovers. We are the last of our kind.. Link your arms and keep your chin up and I swear that we'll be fine. We are the lovers, We are the last of our kind. Though we're not sure who we are, we keep our heads up. Though we're not sure where we're from, we keep our hearts up. Though we're not sure when we'll leave, though we're not sure where we'll go, we keep our hopes up.

We are but lovers, we are the last of our kind and if we let our hearts move outward, we will never die.

No comments: