Friday, June 26, 2009

212.

Last night in Pittsburgh was amazing. I met the best people. Originally I was somewhat uneasy about the whole thing, considering I was going with two people who had previously lived there. I thought that I would continue my trend of being socially awkward, but I rarely had a quiet moment. Everyone was so welcoming. Brendan from Who Goes There?/Da Bears asked if Chase or Oz was dating me. When I said I was a single lady, he told me that I should move to Pittsburgh and I'd be "snatched up." People I had just met hugged me goodbye or gave awesome high fives. I had a great time. La Dispute was so incredibly good. I talked to the vocalist for a little bit and he was the nicest guy ever.

As my moving date is approaching, I'm becoming terrified, although extremely excited. The past few weeks have been rough, just thinking about the fact that my dad isn't here to experience this with me. He didn't see me graduate, let alone see me enter high school. And he isn't here to see me unconditionally love someone ; the only thing he ever preached.




Jordan Dreyer ; Pittsburgh, PA.

No comments: