Friday, April 24, 2009

182.

From Sunday to Tuesday I stayed at my house alone because my mom and her boyfriend were out of town. Yesterday my mom asked me if I had a party because the motion lights in the backyard were unscrewed and the hood to her boyfriend's Jag was popped open, but no damage done. I didn't have a party. Also I noticed "got you..." is written on my whiteboard. I really hope Chase, Rodney, Ben, or Annalise wrote it. I'm paranoid to be in my own house now. It probably didn't help that I spent several days watching extremely fucked up movies.

I have fifteen days of school left, the sun is finally shining, and I'm starting to feel good again. I'm going to drive myself to actually go to school these last three weeks. It feels so good to be almost at the finish line.

Antibodies.
The Children.
The Poughkeepsie Tapes.

No comments: