Monday, March 23, 2009

159.

I had a fairly good weekend. Chicago with Kelsey was fun. Seeing Becca was great, especially since I didn't see her on her break in Cincinnati. On the way home Kelsey and I stopped in Planet Mexicana. We stopped there last spring and the town is so weird. All the signs are in Spanish and there are all these trains with creepy graffiti on them. While walking on the tracks we found a skill which was most likely from a dog. It's now sitting in a plastic bag in case something is left in the brain cavity. It's so odd how at home I feel in Chicago. I've been looking at apartments and I have no idea where all this money is going to come from to afford an apartment and school and keeping Dobbin here. I'm overwhelmed.

There's something I want to get off of my chest but A) I don't know how to say it B) I'm terrified of the outcome.

Here are some pictures I've taken recently:


Annalise Scheper ; Cincinnati, OH.

Annalise Scheper ; Cincinnati, OH.

Skull ; Chicago, IL.

Kelsey Swain ; Chicago, IL.



No comments: