Sunday, February 8, 2009

127.

Bright Eyes: Puella Quam Amo Est Pulchra

I haven't felt this good in a long time.

I had a beautiful, beautiful time. The drives and the talks were amazing. The kind of friend I though I'd never find. I had a beautiful, beautiful time. You have a beautiful, beautiful smile, the way it cuts and collapses on your lips. And when you touch me, I shake like a child. It's late, I'm afraid you might leave because sometimes it seems like you still don't believe me. And there's nothing I can do to concentrate. It's so distracting always thinking of you. So I expose and explain and I meant everything that I said. It's moments like this that repeat and replay in my head when I'm laying in bed. It's a beautiful, beautiful time as you laugh and roll onto your stomach. The carpet embraces your design. My heart pounds as I lay by your side because sometimes I find that I am unable to hide all these feelings that flow in this basement. And in this dim light you look so beautiful. I'm unsure and unclear with the words that I say. I'm happy when you are near and I wish that forever could stay just like today. You have beautiful, beautiful eyes so bright and alive and enchanting. I want to be with you all of the time. It's hopeless but I have to try anyway.

No comments: