Friday, January 30, 2009

122.

Built to Spill : Some Things Last a Long Time

I was supposed to work all week this week but the snow is only allowing me to work 3 of those 6 days. I was looking forward to a good amount of money to put away and have in my pocket. I'm still pretty apathetic about everything but I suppose I'm happier. Even though the snow has turned to brown slush, the sunshine nice. I'm hoping that tomorrow's somewhat warm weather will melt most of it. I want to shoot a lot of photographs this weekend. I have used my Nikon D40 once and that was a couple days ago. Maybe I can actually see Aaron tomorrow and we can do a shoot. I recently scanned some old photos. I have lost a lot of my black and white photographs. I think I'm going to spend a lot of time in the darkroom when I don't have class. I have so many negatives that I never developed.



Jen Berter - "The Poles" ; Loveland, OH.

Allyson Duncan - "Dude Lounge" ; Cincinnati, OH.


Jasen Roellig - Cincinnati, OH.

Becca Hofrichter - Chicago, IL.

Mary Hudson - Spring Grove Cemetery; Cincinnati, OH.


Your picture is still on my wall. The colors are bright as ever. The red is strong, the blue is true. Some things last a long time. Your picture is still on my wall. I think about you often. I can't forget all the things we did. Some things last a long time. It's funny but it's true and it's true but it's not funny. Time comes and goes, all the while I still think of you. Some things last a long time. Your picture is still on my wall. The colors are bright as ever. Times that we shared all that we forget. Some things last a life time.

No comments: