Wednesday, December 10, 2008

077.

Bright Eyes : Racing Towards the New

I know what I want. Now I'm on mission. And if it fails, I can finally say "it wasn't meant to be" and hang up the thought forever.

Just forget what you cannot replace. This sweet day is almost weightless and new. So I talk but no one can relate to the fear I had when I was younger. 'Cause somehow I knew I'd end up empty and alone. We all accept in the same tired way the gentle shift of continuous change. And we confuse all the things that we say to ourselves with the things we say to each other, it's always a lie. But at least we find some comfort for awhile. So we'll start where the others left off, get in our cars and embrace something new. Once you escape you will always get caught in the fear that what you had before was better. And you will become sick with the dream of going back to the old.

No comments: