Wednesday, October 29, 2008

056.

I am so aggravated with everything and everyone for that matter. Lately something is always bothering me and I really do not know why. People find some way to upset me or maybe I'm just too sensitive right now. I think stress may be getting the best of me. School, trying to save my job, and trying to maintain a healthy social life is overwhelming. I tried being a hermit and only spending time with my horse, but then I was just more lonely and aggravated. After going to Congress this past weekend, I really want to have Dobbin in shape for next year. I forgot the excitement and how fun it is to be in a different city with your best four-legged friend. I feel like art is not occupying enough of my time to distract me from the current ongoing events that are making me so upset. I find myself unable to enjoy some things because I've spent them with you for the past month or so. You've somewhat disappeared and it's probably a good thing for my mental health. But even when you're not around, I still think of you and wonder what you're doing. My mind goes wild with bad thoughts. It's really an awful feeling.

No comments: