Friday, October 17, 2008

047.

Why?: Shirtless, Sheetless, And

Last night there was a minor catastrophe. Kelsey called me while Auriel and I were out running errands saying that Wendy, our little cockapoo was missing. So we drove back and pretty much all of Northside was on alert for her. The neighborhood kids turned it into a detective game. And then the hood kids said that they would beat up whoever took her. We had a bunch of leads that led to nowhere. Ben and I drove up and down Spring Grove because a man said he saw her there. And then another person said a homeless looking man was carrying her in a bag. She's so friendly that that seemed the most plausible. So then after 4 hours of searching, Ben and I went to Kinkos to make posters. They looked a bit ridiculous because the only pictures of Wendy I had were with Ben. Little cute puppy with a big punk. Around 10 or so the homeless looking man brought her back asking for a reward that he heard about. Figures.

Now I'm ready to enjoy a relaxing weekend after a stressful week. Art is starting to take over my life. Next weekend Kelsey, KSwain and I are going to Columbus which should be fun.

Shirtless, sheetless and sleepless on the edge of your queen-sized bed. Last night I didn't wanna move you cause your tendons were tight, you said I'd be the one you remember as self-obsessed, 'cause every fucking word that I tell you is really self-addressed. Sure you saw me naked but I never took my make-up off. You don't need me, your girlfriend goes cognito no nose mustache on, and plus my eyeballs occupy the sockets like a half-dead doll. So maybe you could kill me off in one of your songs? 'Cause I'm not thrilled about anything, I don't place bets on anything, I'm not thrilled about anything...anything at all.


No comments: