Tuesday, September 2, 2008

017.

I have no remorse for the few people who believe I "ruined their lives". I have done nothing but revealed the truth in them and in the most indirect ways possible. Somehow I get pulled into an interrogation session and I share the few details I have from my own personal experiences, not to be vindictive in any way shape or form. For example, once it was another reason why a girl ended her relationship with her boyfriend, but cheating is never acceptable. It is only so long before people's true colors come out and I know it all too well. I laugh at the people who attempt to call me a liar or nosey when I never once have purposesly involved myself. I laugh at the people who have no self esteem and feel the need to say bad, untrue things about me. Stop playing the victim, it only makes you weaker and will never get you respect. I'd do anything for the people I love or once cared about- ask any of my friends, I'm sure I've done something out of my way to help them, even if they would never do the same.




Photograph by Larry Clark.

No comments: